[Exim] Smarthost - Exim 3

Author: Timothy Arnold
To: 'Exim-Users (E-mail)'
Subject: [Exim] Smarthost - Exim 3
Hi everyone,

We are currently running Exim 3.14 and I am trying to get 'smarthost'
functionality working!

In Exim4 I have the following router:

Smarthost:
    Driver = manualroute
    Domains ! +local_domains
    Route_list = "* mail21.messagelabs.com"
    Transport = remote_smtp

This seams to work fine but I cannot get this replicated on Exim 3. I would
appreciate any ideas you may have - Ideally with a full configuration file
so I know where to place the routers etc.

Thanks,
Timothy.

--
Timothy Arnold, Systems Support Officer, Internet Services,
Becta, Coventry, CV4 7JJ, UK                      Voice: +44 24 7684 7169

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com