Re: [Exim] Virtual domain setup

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Virtual domain setup
On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 12:25:12PM +0000, Khyron wrote:
> domainlist local_domains = @ : dsearch;/local/etc/exim/virtual

                                 ^^^^^^^
Woo! other people apart from me use this. I've found two just today, after
not having heard of any... :-)

> For example, I have the domains khyron.com and kwesi.com defined
> in /local/etc/exim/virtual. There is a kwesi system account.
> However, only after I defined a kwesi user in the khyron.com
> aliases (which delivered to the kwesi system account) would mail
> to kwesi@??? be delivered correctly. Otherwise, it was
> being delivered to the default account in the khyron.com domain.
>
> Any and all help is definitely appreciated. TIA!

See also: http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.10/doc/html/spec_13.html#IX889

which is what the unqualified addresses will get qualified to. This will
probably need to be a non-virtual domain if that is how your system is
set up.

MBM