[Exim] Virtual domain setup

Author: Khyron
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Virtual domain setup
I have defined the following routers and transport in an
effort to get my virtual users working *just* right...

domainlist local_domains = @ : dsearch;/local/etc/exim/virtual

virtual_aliases:
driver = redirect
domains = dsearch;/local/etc/exim/virtual
data = ${lookup{$local_part} lsearch*{/local/etc/exim/virtual/$domain}}
pipe_transport = address_pipe
no_more

procmail:
driver = accept
transport = procmail_pipe
check_local_user
require_files = "${local_part}:${home}/.procmailrc:!${home}/.forward"

procmail_pipe:
driver = pipe
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
delivery_date_add
check_string = "From "
escape_string = ">From "
command = "/local/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
user = ${local_part}
group = mail

I want to be able to accept e-mail for ice@??? (for example)
which will be delivered to my main account. Then it will be processed
by procmail for delivery to a specific mailbox. I'm running Exim
4.12. These are the main changes I've made to the exim.conf, and
this configuration is live and works. But I noticed that e-mail to
a user in one of the virtual domains was being re-routed back
through the routers and delivered to the default user of the
primary domain on the system. This seems like far too much processing
(ie. inefficient) and is not giving the desired result (if a user
is defined in one of the custom aliases files AND that user maps
to a local system account, deliver the mail to the system account
BUT allow the system account to use procmail if desired).

For example, I have the domains khyron.com and kwesi.com defined
in /local/etc/exim/virtual. There is a kwesi system account.
However, only after I defined a kwesi user in the khyron.com
aliases (which delivered to the kwesi system account) would mail
to kwesi@??? be delivered correctly. Otherwise, it was
being delivered to the default account in the khyron.com domain.

Any and all help is definitely appreciated. TIA!

-= Life is like an exploded clown. It's really funny until you figure
                       out what just happened. =-