Re: [Exim] Exim for 6M users?

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Frank Elsner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim for 6M users?
--
Quoth Frank Elsner on Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 11:26:58 +0100
> > This one was Yann Golanski, his great paper is here:
> > http://gridlock.york.ac.uk/~yann/lsm.pdf
>
> Outdated or a joke ? The title reads

>                                 ^ Is there a char missing ? :-)

Well, you see that's the problem with time-travel to write papers when
you are busy. Sometimes the date gets a bit strange.

Yes, it was meant to read 2000 but somewhat I droped one of the zeros --
curse you dyslexia! Since the latex source was on a machine at Energis
which now either has been wiped clear or used as a door stop, I think we
are stuck with that one.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318