Re: [Exim] Exim version 4.14

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim version 4.14
Quoth Philip Hazel on Wed, Mar 12, 2003:
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Odhiambo G. Washington wrote:
>
> > [1] In the commonwealth (where I live), it's rude to just call someone
> >     of Phil's callibre by his bare name. I may be wrong but if my
> >     primary school teacher (r.i.p) would wake up today, I'd be in for
> >     a thorough bashing if he overhead me calling Philip just Philip!

> I'm flattered :-) but I've never been particularly bothered about
> nominative formality or titles or parading my qualifications.

Most people of your calibre (as opposed to your academic degree)
don't tend to care about these things. I knew a Ph.D. who once
raised hell because a bank clerk didn't call her "Doctor", and
she hasn't ever written a mailer daemon ;)

Vadik.

--
Thoughts good! Slogans bad! Thoughts good! Slogans bad!