[Exim] messages in ACLs

Author: Bernard Massot
To: Exim users list
Subject: [Exim] messages in ACLs
Hi

It seems that the "message" modifier doesn't work when it's used in an
ACL called from another ACL with the "acl" condition. Is it really the
case or am I doing something wrong ?
I'm using an internal domain, ie a TLD not valid on Internet and I only
permit hosts on my LAN and my VPN to use it. Here are my ACLs :

(in acl_check_rcpt)
    accept  domains       = +internal_local_domains
            endpass
            acl           = internal_domain

internal_domain:
    require hosts         = *.INTERNAL_TOP_LEVEL_DOMAIN : localhost
            message       = $domain is for internal use only
    accept  verify        = recipient
            message       = unknown user
--
Bernard Massot