Re: [Exim] confusion with 4.12 and local_part_prefix

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Gary Palmer
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] confusion with 4.12 and local_part_prefix
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Gary Palmer wrote:

> Ok so far. Except that the exim 4.1x combo tries to deliver to
> cyrus-username@??? over LMTP, which is rejected by the
> cyrus daemon (the cyrus- prefix should have been stripped). Am I
> misunderstanding the 4.x manual? My reading of it says the above
> should work.

You are correct. This is a bug that was introduced in the conversion to
Exim 4. It's somewhat surprising that it has taken this long for
somebody to notice.

Luckily, you have reported it just in time for me to put a fix into Exim
4.14, which I intend to release tomorrow, unless any more show-stoppers
come along (and it's funny how often they do, just as I'm trying to get
a version released).

Philip