Re: [Exim] confusion with 4.12 and local_part_prefix

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matt Bernstein
To: Gary Palmer
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] confusion with 4.12 and local_part_prefix
On Mar 10 Gary Palmer wrote:

>Ok so far. Except that the exim 4.1x combo tries to deliver to
>cyrus-username@??? over LMTP, which is rejected by the
>cyrus daemon (the cyrus- prefix should have been stripped). Am I
>misunderstanding the 4.x manual? My reading of it says the above
>should work.

Hmm.. don't know about that. This isn't a direct answer to your question,
but it works for me:

NB:
- I use manualroute rather then accept so that I can do LMTP callouts
    (at verify time)
- I'm using the cyrus lmtpunix rather than LMTP over TCP
    (this requires Exim >= 4.12)

begin routers

imapnew:
driver = manualroute
domains = imapnew
transport = lmtpsock
route_list = * imapnew
log_as_local

cyrus_user:
driver = redirect
local_part_suffix = cyrus-
# lower case since cyrus is anal about this :)
data = ${lc:$local_part}@imapnew
redirect_router = imapnew

begin transports

lmtpsock: