Re: [Exim] People thinking port 25 is a web server

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Frank S. Bernhardt
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] People thinking port 25 is a web server
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Frank S. Bernhardt wrote:

> You did such a great job on EXIM, why don't you right a web server
> option to run as part of EXIM? ;-)

If you are talking about web mail, may I recommend the server written by
David Carter, one of my colleagues:

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~dpc22/prayer/

If you are talking about making Exim into a combined MTA/webserver ...
what a horrible thought.

> Did you see the mention EXIM got in the Feb. 2003 issue of Linux Journal
> (U.S. issue) page 55 "Understanding and Replacing Microsoft Exchange"?

No, I don't see that publication. Was it good or bad?

> How's the book coming?

Just about to go to the printer - this week, we hope.

Philip