RE: [Exim] Urgent Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Tony Earnshaw, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [Exim] Urgent Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
At 18:08 +0100 2003/03/06, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
>tor, 2003-03-06 kl. 13:26 skrev Giuliano Gavazzi:

[...]
> > ># This would devide the above value by the number of receipients
> > ># message_size_limit_count_receipients = true
>>
>> this cannot be true because here we are in Cambridge and would not
>> spell recipients that way
>
>Nevertheless, that's what it says in exim4.conf.master. Marc is *top*,
>but he can not spell "recipients," anywhere. It's always "receipients".
>And Thomas is a German, and Germans seldom say or do do things without
>checking first. They may not always do things right, but they *always*
>check first.

my apoplogies, I did not mean to say that Thomas was wrong, what I
meant is that the option was necessarily incorrect and that, as a
consequence, its presence in Marc's configuration was not a proof of
its existence (and indeed was commented out). It is actually a great
advantage to be native speaker of a WYSIWYH language.

Besides, does anybody know why message_size_limit_count_recipients
was a failed experiment? I could not find a reason logged in the
archives.

Giuliano