Re: [Exim] RBL Problem

Author: Ben-Nes Michael
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] RBL Problem
Thanks for the information im sure it will help me allot but the problem is
that rbl_domain from some reason don't work for me :(

Maybe the reason is how I built my servers ( the forward ), I posted an
ordinary message headers sent to me to show what headers my secondary server
see.

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager