Re: [Exim] Standard directories used for exim/IMAP-UW

Góra strony
Autor: Martyn Hill
Dla: Odhiambo Washington
CC: Exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Standard directories used for exim/IMAP-UW
Odhiambo

Thanks. That's somewhat clearer. As it happens, one of my reasons for going
the IMAP-UW path is that I wish to run the "prayer" webmail interface. Also,
I had real difficulty getting cyrus-imap to install and work when I last
tried (mind you, it was the authentication that failed.)

Best regards
Martyn Hill
Network Administrator
St James Independent School