Re: [Exim] Standard directories used for exim/IMAP-UW

Góra strony
Autor: Yann Golanski
Dla: Martyn Hill
CC: Exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Standard directories used for exim/IMAP-UW
--
Quoth Martyn Hill on Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 12:46:20 -0000
> Having studied as much documentation as I can manage (including the O'Reilly
> Exim handbook), I find I'm still unsure as to where I should configure the
> various directories for mail.
>
> We are running FreeBSD 4.5, Exim 3.36 and (trying to run) IMAP-UW to support
> Outlook Express clients.

Why not use the port? It is very well designed and with porteupgrade
you don't even need to worry about upgrading Exim... it does it all for
you.

If your system is very loaded and/or large scale, read my paper and
talk which are all available from my web pages.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318