[Exim] Re^2: SPA with Outlook 2K

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marian Eichholz
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re^2: SPA with Outlook 2K
Tom,

> On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 11:52:41AM +0100, Tom Kistner wrote:
>
> > >a_spa:
> > >  driver                = spa
> > >  public_name           = NTLM
> > >  server_password       = ${lookup{$1}lsearch{/var/exim/etc/passwd}}

> > Can you make a full debug run with an SMTP listener on a different port
> > and check what is in $1 ? Exim should tell you what it is looking up in
> > the file ..

Ok, we have no value in $1, since the response from the client is only a "*"
line. So the authenticator bails out prematurely.

We have a request, a challenge but a dummy(?) response. =:-/

Is there anything useful within the request? Does it make sense to try to
get a username from the request for debugging reasons?

- Marian