[Exim] Re: SPA with Outlook 2K

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marian Eichholz
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: SPA with Outlook 2K
On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 11:52:41AM +0100, Tom Kistner wrote:

> >a_spa:
> >  driver                = spa
> >  public_name           = NTLM
> >  server_password       = ${lookup{$1}lsearch{/var/exim/etc/passwd}}

> Can you make a full debug run with an SMTP listener on a different port
> and check what is in $1 ? Exim should tell you what it is looking up in
> the file ..

I might repeat it tomorrow (no wintendo here), since I have no log here, but
as far as I watched it myself with "-d+all", the authenticator did *not*
tell anything about the passed string. Just the fact, that it did look
something up.

That's quite different from the debugging behaviour of the other
authenticators, right.

Sad, isn't it. Ok, I probably will hack the authenticator code tonight to
get the clue.

Thank You anyway, Tom!

- Marian