Re: [Exim] router_home_directory question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Greg Matheson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] router_home_directory question
On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Greg Matheson wrote:

> > When I remove the check_local_user option from the router and delete the
> > popuser shell account, the existence of the home_directory option in the
> > transport makes no difference.

> How does it "make no difference"? All that home_directory on a transport
> does is to set the value of $home. If you don't use $home ...

Sorry for the unfortunate choice of words. I meant to say that
the router 'works' whether or not the home_directory option is set in
the case that there is no home directory, differently than in the
case when there is a home directory.

--
Greg Matheson                   Alice: Which way should I go from here?
Dr Bean's Penpal Pool           Cat: That depends on where you want to go.