Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP Auth, version 4.10 and 4.12...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Bauman
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP Auth, version 4.10 and 4.12...
> Tom released some new versions of exiscan in the last couple of days.
>
> > Once again, a downgrade to 4.10 fixed that problem as well... I'm going
> > to open a bug report with gentoo about their Exim 4.12 ebuild... Based
> > on the problems I've been having so far, I'm not too comfortable
> > uprading especially if there seems to be a problem with exiscan as
> > well...
>
> Did you tried to emerge sync to the current tree?
> But this sounds like a gentoo-problem, IIRC they apply some patches to
> exim, and maybe one of it broke exim :-/
>
> But if it is an exim-problem it really should be found.

Yes, I have emerged sync... Using net-mail/exim/exim-4.12.ebuild
That applies Exiscan 4.12-21

Reading the ebuild file, that is the only patch applied to the tree that
I can see...

I'd love to find the bug, believe me... I need to move some people off
the server before I can really attempt to debug this thing (instead of
merging and unmerging 4.10 every 15 minutes)...

If this is a config problem, I'd love to fix it...
Here's a copy of my config file:

http://rhyn.phaseburn.net/exim.conf.txt

If it's a gentoo issue, I still would like to find it.. they're a great
group of people whom I'd love to help out in any way I can...

I'll have everybody off rhyn with in an hour or so...

--

-David Bauman
dbauman@???

"This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot..."

Network Security/Operations - Infostations
     888.216.0707 x 204 (Toll-Free)
     916.276.6667       (Cellular)
     916.630.7457       (Fax)