Re: [Exim] off topic: email client

Top Pagina
Auteur: S. Yoder
Aan: asbjorn
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] off topic: email client
On Windows I like Pegasus:
http://www.pmail.com/
but you might want to hold off until a few more updates are completed. The SSL support is almost done and then I hear that the IMAP interface is going to be rewritten.

Another client I have been testing and like is Mahogany:
http://mahogany.sourceforge.net/
It's still a little rough around the edges, but it is cross platform and open source.

Stef

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003 1:39 PM, Asbj??????rn H??????iland Aarrestad
[SMTP:asbjorn@???] wrote:
> hi all!
>
> I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm searching for an email client
> which supports new messages in more folders than the inbox. I use exim's

[snip]

--
mailto: yodersj@???

--