[Exim] No To: in header when email sent from command line wi…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Paul Mills
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [Exim] No To: in header when email sent from command line with exim 4.12.
Hi,

I have a problem with regard to exim 4.12, any help would appreciated. I
have looked around the net and searched the list for any info, without
any luck.

When I send a message from the command line as follows
exim -f jimv paulm <email.txt
The message is sent ok to paulm at the local domain from jimv etc, but
the received email has no To: Header, it does contain the Envelope-to:
With exim 3.36 this command line gives the To: in the header.

The header is as follows:-