[Exim] IPv6 ?

Author: Robert L. Harris
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] IPv6 ?
--

I just recompiled my linux 2.4.20 kernel to support IPv6, with the
latest patches, etc. Looks great except that exim didn't start. It
complained about the port in use. There seems to be a decision going on
within the IPv6 group about how to handle the bind success/failure issue
of 2 addrs on one interface.

Has anyone gotten it working without hacking exim source, etc? Is
there an exim.conf option that'll light it up on either multiple
interfaces, or something.

Robert
(please CC me directly as I haven't gotten any list emails recently
for some reason)

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: