[Exim] A question about headers

Author: Jerry M. Howell II
Subject: [Exim] A question about headers
Hello all,

Got a question concerning headers for exim 3.X . Is there a page on
the exim website that lists all the headers you can use? I'm starting
to get the hang of exim but still in the dark about the headers.
Looked through the index in the exim book by O'Riely but only found
bit's and peces hear and there. The header I'm most concerned about
is this one, taken right out of my exim.conf file

   literal:
     driver = ipliteral
       transport = remote_smtp
       headers_add = "X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse,
       please include it with any abuse report\n\
                      »·       X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain -
                      $original_domain\n\
                      »·       X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID -
                      [$originator_uid $originator_gid] / [$caller_uid
                      $caller_gid]\n\
                      »·       X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain -
                      $sender_address_domain"
                      »·condition = "${perl{checkspam}}"

                      end

I've had a costomer that was woried that someone might view him as a
spammer. I don't wanna take the header out completely, I just wanna
tone it down. I told him not to wory to much I send e-mail to a
bazillion lists that realy hate spammers and it Automaticaly adds it
to my headers, it's just there incase someone needs to send a
complaint my way if someone DOES spam. So, I guess the second part of
this question would be is there a way to tone this down so the
recipient knows where to complian but X-AntiAbuse isn't inserted into
the headers.

thnx,

--
Jerry M. Howell II