[Exim] Re: thousands and thousands of messages in the que..

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Colin Harford, exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re: thousands and thousands of messages in the que..
At 15:18 -0700 2003/02/10, Colin Harford wrote:
>In your email Giuliano you mention encoded foreign languages, do you
>know how to reject those, or would it be a violation of RFC
>guidelines? I did a quick search on the list archives and never
>found anything... Thoughts from the rest of the list?

it wasn't really me. But since that was the subject (I think), I do
not think it would be a good idea to reject encoded ones. I have
received, even from european countries, a number of email with
encoding in some body headers.

Giuliano

Wait a moment lads, I just had this brilliant idea. Just unsubscribe
from all mailing lists and put this rcpt acl:

deny    message = s. off!

Then I will have a 100% spam rejection rate with just about 1% false positives.