Re: [Exim] variables and counters in acl

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Nico Erfurth, James P. Roberts
CC: exim-users@exim.org
題目: Re: [Exim] variables and counters in acl
At 18:59 +0100 2003/02/08, Nico Erfurth wrote:
>On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, James P. Roberts wrote:
>
>> I have a wild idea, which may or may not suffice... I seem to recall
>> reading that this particular wish was not trivial to implement, since
>> different processes are involved at different stages of an email's life
>> within Exim. Thus, persistent (external) storage is required.
>>
>> This idea requires that a MySQL lookup, executed from within Exim, be
>> able to include statements that cause data to be written to the MySQL
>> database, not merely retrieved. I probably don't even have to continue
>> explaining the idea now, do I? ;)
>
>.... ${readsocket} is the answer ....
>
>Nico

sorry guys, but this is all too kludgy. Of course you can write to a
db, since the statement is not restricted to a select. Even
readsocket is not the answer, this is all too prone to catastrophe.

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/