Re: [Exim] aliases

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] aliases
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:18:28 -0800, "Jeffrey B. Green"
<jeff@???> wrote:
>Raymond J. Raiani wrote:
>> OK so I am getting the feeling this is easier to accomplish using exim4.
>> So it's seems like a compelling upgrade at this point. Unfortunately I
>> am running Debian/stable and have installed Exim via dpkg and I cannot
>> seem to locate a deb for exim 4. I would prefer not to circumvent the
>> dpkg database and I have no Idea how to compile a .deb
>>
>> If this is NOT possible using exim3 could someone please point me toward
>> an exim4 .deb
>
>I got tired of waiting, yet I heard yesterday that the package maintainer
>is finally getting around to a version 4 package - whether this is true or
>not, I guess we'll find out soon.

http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/~ametzler/debian/exim4manpages/ has the
packages that will sooner-or-later be uploaded to the Debian archive,
experimental for the first time being. The packages will have a new
maintainer.

You will probably have to build the binary packages yourself if you
intend to run on a system other than Debian unstable.

Be warned, this is beta packaging, the packages still are in some kind
of flux.

Greetings
Marc