Re: [Exim] uvscan config with exiscan

Autor: Matt Bernstein
A: Sujit Choudhury
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] uvscan config with exiscan
On Jan 29 Sujit Choudhury wrote:

>I am trying to test the exiscan configuration with uvscan.

I've written a local_scan() function specifically for uvscan. It's known
as "L001" in the sample configurations. The more testing it receives, the
better. (I think the "buffer" variable should be declared "static", but
it's not been a problem on my uniprocessor box.) Please give it a go.

I'm not convinced uvscan is the best scanner out there, but given that
it's what our institution uses, it's what I wrote the function for!

Matt