Re: [Exim] uvscan config with exiscan

Autor: Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad
A: Sujit Choudhury
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] uvscan config with exiscan
Hi!

Does your uvscan discover the virus if you save it as a file on your
linux box and scan that file?

I use options= --mime --recursive --secure --macro-heuristics |

Have you looked for errors in your log-files? They usually tell a lot!

But a question for you: Have you got a good version of uvscan, and where
did you buy it? Have you updated it recently? And do you manage to get
an "auto-update" going?

regards
Asbjørn