Re: [Exim] Receive Fails for Certain Hosts

Author: tim harding
To: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Receive Fails for Certain Hosts
oh, bugger.

thought that was an incoming attempt from mobile.att.net to me.

i'm having difficultly receiving from mobile.att.net and etrade's
mailer.

both wind up going to server on a lower priority MX record that is
configured and maintained by my DNS provider.

just tailed the exim log again and sent mail from my mobile account.
nothing registered in the logs so i've nothing to go on at all.

thanks though, -tim