Re: [Exim] local_scan hints.. (expand)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: James Thorne
To: Abaddon
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] local_scan hints.. (expand)
> 1. Cant i expand mysql querys in local_scan ?

I think so. The local_scan() API gives you access to Exim's string
expansion code via:

    usechar *expand_string(usechar *string)

but I am not a C expert.

> 2. Is there someway in local_scan, so i can get the message ID or
>    to know the path of the message in the spool ?

The first argument passed to local_scan() is a file descriptor of the
open -D (message body data) file. You can examine the body via this.

For more information see chapter 38 of the Exim 4 specification on
local_scan() and look src/local_scan.c and src/local_scan.h in the Exim
distribution. They are well commented.

James.

--
UNIX and Comms, Computing, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Tel:   +44 (0)20 8332 5729