[Exim] Entourage and SMTP authentication

Top Pagina
Auteur: Clive McDowell
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Entourage and SMTP authentication
Folks,

I have an SMTP server running which forces users outside our domain to authenticate. It works fine for Outlook, OE and Netscape but for some reason Entourage on macs complains that it does not recognise any of the authentication methods offered by the SMTP server. I have configured PLAIN and LOGIN as per the manual with some mangling for LDAP authentication. Do I need a third definition for Entourage? If so, how is it implemented?

Thanks,

Clive McDowell

Information Services
The Queen's University of Belfast