Re: [Exim] copy all outgoing messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Raphaël Berghmans
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] copy all outgoing messages
Yes indeed, the original question was : On my exim config, all outgoing
message should be copied into another mailbox ? Is it a way to setup
this features ?

More specificaly, I want that Exim make a copy to a local mailbox for
every mail sent by a local user of the localdomain to an external domain
!

Thnak you

Raphaël