Re: [Exim] copy all outgoing messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nico Erfurth
To: exim-users
CC: Raphaël Berghmans
Betreff: Re: [Exim] copy all outgoing messages
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:
>

>>But how do I filter for external mails in a system-filter?
>

> What do you mean by "external mails"? This could be different for
> different sites. When people want to take copies of mail they usually to
> copy some or all of:

Well, the original question was:
<quote>
On my exim config, all outgoing message should be copied into another
mailbox ? Is it a way to setup this features ?
</quote>

I read this as "All mails to non-local domains".

> and sometimes with other conditions applied. So you have to craft your
> own condition to specify what you want.

But in a system-filter you can only rely on headers.....

> If you want to take copies of messages that are delivered by a specific
> transport, you have two choices:
>
> 1. Use a transport filter on that transport;

See the other mail....

> 2. Arrange for the router to that transport to be doubled, with the
> first version having "unseen" and a different transport.

That's how I did it once, but this will (as you stated before) run the
transport for every address too :) (or can it be avoided by some batch_*
settings?)

Nico