[Exim] One-day Exim tutorial in Germany

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: [Exim] One-day Exim tutorial in Germany
Of interest to those of you in Germany or nearby:

I have accepted an invitation to run a one-day Exim tutorial for the
German Unix User Group at their meeting at the end of March. See

(German)
http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ffg2003/index.html

(English)
http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ffg2003/ffg2003-cfp-en.html

The full programme for the conference doesn't seem to have made it to
their web site yet.

I'm afraid I do not speak German (beyond the basics of ordering food and
drink :-), so my tutorial will be presented in English. It will be a
cut-down version of the two-day course that I will be running in
Cambridge in June/July, concentrating on configuring Exim, and leaving
out the stuff about Exim processes and Exim administration.