Re: [Exim] One-day Exim tutorial in Germany

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] One-day Exim tutorial in Germany
On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> As I never attended an exim-course yet, what will be the topics?

I guess they'll be published on the GUUG website eventually, but the
course will cover Exim configuration: routers/transports in the morning,
and ACLs (and maybe filters) in the afternoon. There will be a bit of
general stuff about config files to start with. This is all basic
tutorial stuff, which I suspect you know already. :-)

What I will NOT have time for is discussion about the overall philosophy
of Exim, how processes fit together, retry strategies, rewriting, etc.
Nor much in the way of detail about lookups or string expansions.