Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
To: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables
man, 2003-01-20 kl. 14:10 skrev Giuliano Gavazzi:

> From what you say you must have something like, I *guess*:
>
> accept    sender_domains  = +local_domains
>     endpass
>     hosts  = +relay_from_hosts
>     message    = we do not relay

I sent you the whole configure file as an attachment off list. It's too
long to quote from, and ugly, but it works. If it ain't broken, don't
fix it.

> but I do not know what the "roving users" Philip mentioned are.

Those are laptops and similar, that use dialup Internet or VPS dialup.

> So, could you dial out at 14:00 GMT (unless your rule is similar to
> the one I wrote above)? Is the IP the same as the outgoing one, by
> the way?

You were half an hour early! Quick work, by the way. You must have kept
on pinging me or something.

Yes, I have a static IP from Demon Internet, here in Holland.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw