Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables
man, 2003-01-20 kl. 10:42 skrev Philip Hazel:

> > What I'm trying to do, is to reject mail from senders who claim to be a
> > local part in my domain.

> A dangerous thing to do if there is any chance that
>
> (a) One of your users may send out a message that gets forwarded back to
> your MTA.

Hmmm ... I can do that. Mail that gets sent to my norwegian shell
accound gets forwarded to me (.forward). It comes back addressed to me,
naturally. Not a very good idea to block that sort of thing, no.

> (b) You support roving users (with AUTH or whatever).

As far as that particular one goes, the deny could come after accept
authenticated =

> > A certain (very small up to now, but growing)
> > amount of spam comes from these.
>
> Sickening, isn't it.

The latest Spamassassin (2.50 CVS) has Bayesian support (downloaded last
time Friday last), so I can most probably teach it what's local and what
isn't. "More ways of killing a cat that choking it with cheese" :)

> >   # Trying to shut out people from outside who say they're us.
> >   # Works partly :-)
> >    deny condition = ${if and { \
> >      {!eq {$sender_address_domain}{$domain}} \
> >      {eq {$sender_address_local_part}{*@$domain}} \
> >      } \
> >      {true}{false} \
> >      }

> $sender_address_local_part can never be *@$domain, so your second test
> is always false

The whole thing was a bad idea, anyway. Though glad I aired it.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw