Re: [Exim] Pipe help???

Author: Robert L. Harris
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Pipe help???
--

Here's the output that my script generates and passes back to exim:

Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
        /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.0/LWP/Protocol.pm line 114 (#1)
    (W uninitialized) An undefined value was used as if it were already
    defined.  It was interpreted as a "" or a 0, but maybe it was a mistake.
    To suppress this warning assign a defined value to your variables.
    To help you figure out what was undefined, perl tells you what operation
    you used the undefined value in.  Note, however, that perl optimizes your
    program and the operation displayed in the warning may not necessarily
    appear literally in your program.  For example, "that $foo" is
    usually optimized into "that " . $foo, and the warning will refer to
    the concatenation (.) operator, even though there is no . in your
    program.

        /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.0/LWP/Protocol.pm line 87 (#1)
        /usr/local/bin/Pager.pl line 63 (#1)

LWP is using the perl module Protocol.pm. Protocol.pm is trying access
or compare against $scheme on those lines.

I'd upgrade to exim4 but can't seem to find a package and with the stuff
I've got going on already I don't need to be custom compiling much more
till I get some of it nailed down.

Thus spake Greg Matheson (lang@???):