Re: [Exim] rewriting full name in From-header with non-ascii…

Author: Tamas TEVESZ
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] rewriting full name in From-header with non-ascii characters
On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Philip Hazel wrote:

> runs on many other OS. Indeed, I develop it on Solaris at present, which
> I see does have iconv(), but I don't know how compatible it is. I've

considering that the manpage i have (granted, on a linux box) says
"conforming to: unix98", i think it will take at least another good
five years until it makes it into at least the major player's libc
(though it is present on aix 4.3 which could give a warning that i'm
too pessimistic :)

--
[-]
... and the rest is silence.