Re: [Exim] 550 {mx005-rz3} The recipient does not accept mai…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Sven Geggus
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] 550 {mx005-rz3} The recipient does not accept mails from 'yahoo.com' over foreign mailservers
Giuliano Gavazzi <eximlists@???> wrote:

> Sorry but it is unclear to me what you mean. Do you mean that the
> yahoo.com sender is non existent?

I dont care, usually I'm talking about spam-messages, where the yahoo
account already got deleted due to abuse.

forwarders for info@??? to someuser@???

> Who originated them? If they were originated from
> hosts you are relaying for, you should perhaps check the sender
> address first.

I check for valid domains, but I am not able to check for valid local parts?
Granted, that it would be best to not even accept spam like this, but how
would I do this? As I already said, I don't think that checking for
originating IP-numbers like gmy would be a good idea.

Sven

--
wenn ping auf localhost nicht funktioniert, solltest Du zuerst TCP/IP
de- und neuinstallieren.