Re: [Exim] 550 {mx005-rz3} The recipient does not accept mai…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Sven Geggus, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] 550 {mx005-rz3} The recipient does not accept mails from 'yahoo.com' over foreign mailservers
At 15:39 +0000 2003/01/17, Sven Geggus wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>a well known German Freemail Provider is telling me, that messages from
>yahoo.com Senders are not taken from anybody except from yahoos own Servers.

I think you can tell us the name.

>I do not accept this stupid way of spam protection at all since this is just
>an offence to other Mailsserver Admins. On my Mailserver these Messages
>get frozen, because it is usually impossible to bounce them back to the
>yahoo Address for abuse reasons.

Sorry but it is unclear to me what you mean. Do you mean that the
yahoo.com sender is non existent? What are these messages doing on
your server anyway? Who originated them? If they were originated from
hosts you are relaying for, you should perhaps check the sender
address first.

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/