Re: [Exim] Exim 4.12 on FreeBSD not running queues

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Igor Karpov
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.12 on FreeBSD not running queues
On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 12:42:57PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Danny Carroll wrote:
>
> > When I run emix -bd -q30m either from the shell or via normal startup
> > scripts it will not run the queue processor.
> > If I run it from the shell with -d -v -bd -q30m it processes ok.
> > If I manually run exim -q it will also run the queue...
> >
> > I am running in a FreeBSD jail. (FBSD 4.7)
>
> I'm afraid I don't grok FreeBSD jails, but it sounds as if that is what
> may be causing the problem. The difference with -d is that the terminal
> connection remains. It sounds as if the re-exec for the queue run is
> failing somehow.

I don't running Exim in jail, and configuration is very simple. The same
story.

But if it's running with -d option, everything works good. I believe
there's something wrong with that installation, not with Exim itself.

Regards,
--
Igor A. Karpov    phone: +380(44)238-0624
Unix System Administrator

The shorter the life of the particle, the more it costs to produce.