RE: [Exim] Exim 4.10 on FreeBSD

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Danny.Carroll
A: exim-users
Cc: yann
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Exim 4.10 on FreeBSD
> > Is there any reason why exim -d -v -bd -q30m running as
> root would be
> > any different to exim -bd -q30m run as root?
>
> There shouldn't be. When you say "run as root", exactly what do you
> mean? Do you mean that a root process issued that command, or are you
> just referring to the fact that exim is setuid root?

It means I "su -"'d to root to run exim...

> When Exim starts up as a daemon with a -q setting, it should
> always do a
> queue run right at the start.

I figured that, but it just doesnt.... And it will not log why.
But if i do it with -d then it *does* and logs it too....

-D
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.