[Exim] again: delivering mails locally and then how to send …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Alexander Koch
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] again: delivering mails locally and then how to send them all further?
Hiya.

I have to ask it again, I am sorry, because I did not find
any useful solution.

Let's say we have a network full of M Sex Change boxes which
we would like to place a Unix box in front (Exim). This box
should be able to deliver some 5 to 10 aliases locally and
then forward the rest via a static router or whatever.

How do I get this working?

Thanks much,
Alexander

--
Alexander Koch <koch@???> / ako4-ripe
Engineering, Tiscali International Network