Re: [Exim] Virtual Addresses -> Local Users

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Josh Siegel
Para: Aaron B. Russell, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Virtual Addresses -> Local Users
To solve a similer problem, I put the following:

   virtual:
       driver = redirect
       allow_fail
       allow_defer
       data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/$domain}}
       user = mail
       file_transport = address_file
       pipe_transport = address_pipe

in my exim/configure file (near where it was processing /etc/aliases).
Then, for each domain, I have a private alias file which I can then use to
redirect the someone@ and the another@ people for each of the virtual
domains.    Not quite as 'simple' as having it all in one file

I guess you could do something similer to:

   virtual:
       driver = redirect
       allow_fail
       allow_defer