[Exim] Virtual Addresses -> Local Users

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Aaron B. Russell
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Virtual Addresses -> Local Users
Hi,

I'm trying to set up Exim to redirect mail from virtual email addresses
so that, say, someone@??? forwarded mail to the user
"rdavis". The problem I have is that the destination user is not
always the same as the $local_part of the email address. I have a file
called /etc/virtusertable which has the mapping in the format:

someone@???:    rdavis
another@???:    shoskins

Currently, the (broken) config I've got is this:

virtdomain_handler:
driver = appendfile
realuser =
"${lookup{${lc:$local_part@$domain}}lsearch{/etc/virtusertable}"
file = /var/spool/mail/$realuser
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = mail
mode = 0660

The "realuser" thing breaks the config because there's no such option.
The reason I tried that was because I don't know how to get at the
output of that lookup.

How do I get this to work? I'm doing something very wrong. I need to
get this up in the next couple of hours...

Any help greatly appreciated

Aaron B. Russell
Senior Solutions Developer
Rocket Dog Creative