RE: [Exim] help with mailing lists

Author: Timothy Arnold
To: 'Thomas Kinghorn', 'Exim-Users (E-mail)'
Hi,

The easiest way would be to set up an alias in your /etc/mail/aliases file

Dns-admin:joeblogs,tim,Thomas etc

I can't help you on virtualusertables as I don't know what they are! If I
read your question correctly, you would like to forward mail to another MTA,
this can be done using a router iirc.

Hope this helps,

Tim.