Re: [Exim] Not spam-scanning certain addresses

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Not spam-scanning certain addresses
Hi Kjetil, on Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:26:24 +0100 you wrote:

> > You might want to try VMware Workstation ( http://www.vmware.com/ )
> > or something similar, then.
> Actually, my workstation is also on Debian Woody, I haven't used MS OSes
> in years.

Neither have I, but neither of those points affects my suggestion - VMware
is virtualisation software (which works on Linux as well as Windoze) which
lets you build a 'virtual' network of one or more completely separate
'virtual' machines on one machine. It's virtually identical to having a
separate physical machine sat next to you, which is handy for testing
different configs/installations etc., especially if you're short on spare
hardware. Have a look at their website and you'll see what I mean.

No need to Cc me in on replies, BTW. I'll read them on-list.

Tim