Re: [Exim] Not spam-scanning certain addresses

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Not spam-scanning certain addresses
Hi Kjetil, on Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:23:44 +0100 you wrote:

> What I'm trying to do is to make sure that SA never touches e-mail that
> it is my damned duty to read anyway, such as e-mail to abuse (not that
> I've had any e-mail to that address... :-) ) and postmaster (and
> security etc).

If you upgrade to Exim 4, you can add an ACL rule that adds some kind of
'flag' header to mails to certain addresses (postmaster, abuse,...) and
then use the presence (or otherwise) of that flag in your SA router
condition.

With Exim 3, you can probably just add a check for certain local parts in
your SA director condition, something like this (untested):

... {!eq {$local_part}{postmaster}} ...

If you're uncertain, try it out on a test machine.

Tim