[Exim] Not spam-scanning certain addresses

Autor: Kjetil Kjernsmo
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Not spam-scanning certain addresses
Hi list!

I had some bad trouble with my mailserver due to some unfortunate
circumstances that had to do with razor and spamassassin. It became
apparent, that I need to work on my SA and Exim config. I'm using Exim
from Debian Woody, i.e. a patched 3.35.

My SA config is taken from Derrick's page at
http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim3_spamassassin.html

What I'm trying to do is to make sure that SA never touches e-mail that
it is my damned duty to read anyway, such as e-mail to abuse (not that
I've had any e-mail to that address... :-) ) and postmaster (and
security etc).

I realize that it should probably go in the SA-director, and that I
should modify this line:
condition = "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} {!eq
{$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} }
{1}{0}}"

...but being a newbie and adjust a mail system without examples is kinda
scary... :-) Then, I figured, this is probably a very common issue, and
therefore done by many allready. So, can anybody tell me how to do it?

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo