[Exim] exim wildcard virtual domain sql

Author: Johnson, Michael
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exim wildcard virtual domain sql
Morning all,
    I have started migration of my flat files to postgres database.
Everything is working great so far except my alises for catch all emails
ie(*@domain.com) When I add this as an alias in the database for the
username i just put * since my query does where username={localpart} and
domain = {domainname} i know the query is looking for * and thats probably
where I am going wrong but how do i do this now that im using sql.

On a side not I now see that it takes a a while to send mail to my server...
I am not sure if I have a different parameter setup now that is causing this
I upgraded exim from 4.05.

Thanks all

-MJ