Re: [Exim] Proposal for an Exim course in Cambridge

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users, exim-announce
Subject: Re: [Exim] Proposal for an Exim course in Cambridge
--
Quoth Philip Hazel on Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 10:36:40 +0000
> Last year there was a big attendance because of the release of Exim 4.
> This year's course will be essentially identical to last year's, so we
> don't expect such a big attendance. Also, it may be that the market has
> saturated, and there isn't enough demand to run a course at all.

So, how about changing the format a bit? How about doing a one day
presentation of Exim as per ususal and another day of `practical talks'
on different aspects of Exim: large scales -- yes, I'll update my talk and
give it again... No! Come back! Don't run away! it's not that bad!!! --
LDAP, MySQL, spamassassin, exiscan and so on.

What do you think?

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318